Homestuck Vol. 11
Carátula por CadBrad (
Lanzado el 20/7/2018.
- (4:13) You Do Not Have What It Takes por Hadron
- (1:55) Penumbra Phantasm (Extended) por Difarem
- (13:40) Bowman's Credit Score: A Rock Opera por Noisemaker
- (3:14) Guardian V3 por Shwan
- (4:13) MeGaLoVania 2 (Feat. Snoop Dogg as "Sans" From the Hit Game Undertale, Created by Toby Fox) por Cerulean
- (6:12) The Return of Mobius Trip and Hadron Kaleido por SplitSuns
- (1:46) Nightlife: Dancing Moon Edition por TirantBacon
- (1:26) Bleat Like a Goat Mom por cookiefonster
- (4:13) Your (Quest) Bed por NeRd
- (1:43) Unfinished Beatdown Remix; DO NOT PUBLISH por Cerulean
- (12:06) The Baby is 2 por WHATISLOSTINTHEMINES, Ray Mike y NeRd
- (4:13) How Do I Live (Thanks for Playing Version) por Kal-la-kal-la
Añadido a la wiki el 25/10/2023.
Tiene 1 file:
- The Baby is 2 Script
- The-Baby-Is-2-Script.pdf (153.1 kB)
Comentario del artista:
VOL. 11 IS NOT OFFICIAL AND THE COOL AND NEW MUSIC TEAM MADE IT, NOT THE HOMESTUCK MUSIC TEAM.
Homestuck Vol. 11 is an extensive recreation project of a single meme posted by CadBrad two years ago. Because we could.
That was the image, and recreating it sat on our projects list as a "meme idea that will never happen" for over a year. We finally decided to start obsessively bringing it back to life about a month ago.
The biggest challenges during the planning stage were the longer tracks, particularly Bowman's Credit Score: A Rock Opera, which we "downsized" back to a bowman soundfont swap but ended up being hilariously complex anyway, and The Baby is 2, which we actually brought to life with really shitty mics and a lot of heart. Both came out way better than we expected. Another challenge was getting a 11 hour song onto Bandcamp while dealing with their 600MB limit, it involved a lot of silence and making the song mono, but don't worry, the download includes the original song in stereo with no padding.
Also worth mentioning, SplitSuns' newest masterpiece: The Return of Mobius Trip and Hadron Kaleido, I can't recommend it enough. Go listen to it now.