Homestuck Vol. 10
Carátula por Lexxy (
Lanzado el 12/6/2016.
- (8:12) Creata por Seth Peelle
- (1:33) Train por Buzinkai
- (4:13) Of Gods and Witches por Tensei
- (5:11) Beatup por Clark Powell y Astro Kid
- (4:22) You Killed My Father (Prepare To Die) por Team Dogfight
- (3:26) Sound Judgement por Malcolm Brown
- (3:41) Aggrievocation por Mark Hadley
- (3:26) Stride por Kalibration
- (2:27) Skaian Overdrive por Thomas Ferkol
- (4:13) Freefall por Robert J! Lake
- (7:57) Moonsweater por David Ellis
- (1:13) Castle por Buzinkai
- (2:06) Skaian Happy Flight por Seth Peelle
- (3:14) Voidlight por Thomas Ferkol
- (4:13) Beatdown DX por Curt Blakeslee
- (5:06) Solar Voyage por Marcy Nabors
- (3:14) Feel (Alive) por Luke Benjamins y Robert J! Lake
- (5:16) Breeze por Erik Scheele
- (4:13) Starfall por Solatrus
- (6:12) Ascend por Tensei
- (3:51) Lilith in Starlight por Malcolm Brown
- (3:31) Thanks for Playing por Max Wright
- (9:10) Renewed Return por Marcy Nabors
- (4:02) THIS Pumpkin por Alex Rosetti
- (7:47) Conclude por Seth Peelle
Añadido a la wiki el 15/11/2019.
Tiene 2 additional files:
- Album Booklet
- Booklet.pdf (123 MB)
- Renewed Return Choral Parts
- Renewed Return Choral Parts.pdf (72.1 kB)
Comentario del artista:
Robert J! Lake: (project manager)
This almost didn't happen.
As of release day, it's been exactly four full years since the last numbered Homestuck volume, with only one full album between then and now.
In fact, it's now actually been a longer time since the last numbered homestuck volume than the time between Homestuck beginning and it coming out. That's crazy, right?
Can you believe there was a time whne Homestuck albums were coming out every month?
Volume 10's been an open question since the moment Volume 9 got released. Every few months, the music team would talk about it, maybe float a song or two for it, then nothing. Which, you know. Process. Life happens. A lot of us went to college, maybe lost interest, moved on to making smash hit games, what have you. We splintered. Fans wondered if it'd ever happen. I've gotten messages about it basically ad infinitum over the past four years, and it's not helped by one-off mentions here and there teasing it endlessly.
People want to know what's up!
Well, finally, here it is. If Volume 9 is the culmination of over three years of musical evolution and growth for its musicians, Volume 10 is the reunion tour. For those of us returning, it's our chance to show how much better we got while we were gone (I think you'll agree we've improved quite a bit).
As for the new faces, I think their work speaks for itself.
This isn't only the tightest, most consistent, most listenable numbered volume we've done, it's the one we've put the most love into.
I hope you enjoy what I've spent the past few months wrangling together with some of the most talented people I know.
I present the final Homestuck Volume.
Marcy Nabors: (co-organizer, mastering engineer)
Homestuck Volume 10, the big 1-0!
I can only begin to describe what a personally significant moment it is to be releasing this album. Homestuck has been huge for me; the enthusiastic community and the countless friends it's helped me to meet, the sprawling fantastical expanse that is the comic itself, and perhaps most notably, the outrageous wealth of great music.
Almost six years ago, the Homestuck discography served as the push I needed to realize that I could chase my dreams in the world of independent music, and today I'm proud to call many of these immeasurably talented musicians some of my closest friends.
Putting this album together has been an absolute pleasure, and I think it's a fitting conclusion to this seven-year-long tradition of incredible creativity.
Enjoy the tunes!
Lexxy: (cover artist)
Homestuck will always hold a warm, nostalgic place in my heart, so despite drafting up a handful of concepts - from the graphic and representational to the tongue-in-cheek referential - I ultimately ended up going with the one that expressed that affection the most.