cool and new volume 3
- Main Album (~1:27:48):
- (2:55) Skaian Spirograph por WarxTron
- (1:52) Aggrieve (Knightcore Mix) por cookiefonster
- (3:00) Endurance por Pipko Fanfare
- (1:32) snusrettte por cctv
- (5:55) Rescue the Corrupt por ft-rj
- (2:33) Stuck in a Rut por WHATISLOSTINTHEMINES
- (3:12) Twilight Rhythm por koba
- (2:47) Cobalt Waltz por VoidNull
- (2:29) Moshi Travels to the Future por bobthetacocat
- (2:51) Diminuendo for Six Voices por flagellumVagueness
- (2:20) Rose: Enhance por Pipko Fanfare
- (2:13) I Will Never Forget por TirantBacon y Hadron
- (1:14) Starslammer por Ray Mike
- (0:50) Hometime por Isabella James
- (8:08) Back in Oak Ridge por Cecily Renns
- (2:36) Sunset por Wheals
- (3:20) lecuid SMASH por WHATISLOSTINTHEMINES
- (3:01) Rex Hubertus Magnus por MrCheeze
- (4:22) Learn With Caliborn (Typing Adventure) 3: Consonant Conquest por Interrobang
- (2:36) Broken World por Kusoro
- (3:47) Battle with an Enhanced Imp(rov) por cctv
- (1:22) the baby is 3 por Ray Mike
- (1:23) Verve por Ray Mike y cctv
- (3:54) Davesprite Chiptune por salex_r3kt
- (3:15) Crystal Finale por Noisemaker
- (5:27) While it Lasted por Ragzilla
- (3:56) Final Phantasm por Pipko Fanfare
- (4:58) Epilogue por Cecily Renns
- Bonus Tracks (~33:40):
- (0:18) --BONUS TRACKS-- por MrCheeze
- (4:11) Adrenaline (Piano Improv) por cctv
- (0:54) Doctr (feat.) por Ragzilla
- (4:29) Assess (Piano Improv) por cctv
- (0:56) It Was Nice por Ragzilla
- (2:18) wwg2 ver. 2 (Piano Improv) por cctv
- (2:33) RCT 2 theme reimagined as a JRPG boss battle except its not finished por Interrobang
- (4:28) Legends (Piano Improv) por cctv
- (2:09) Don't Enter the Jungle por tempest2k
- (3:40) You Don't Remember Me (Piano Improv) por cctv
- (2:27) Trailer (Five Years) por Interrobang
- (5:17) Motif Mixture (Piano Improv) por cctv
Añadido a la wiki el 25/10/2023.
Tiene 1 file:
- Album Booklet
Comentario del artista:
Cool and New Music Team:
This is the final album. Thanks for everything.
Take care of yourself, yeah?
no it isn't
cookiefonster: (Booklet Assembler)
Most of CANMT's commentary booklets were assembled by interrobang, but since he couldn't do it for this one, I decided to take the reins instead. I especially did this because I was worried that I wouldn't get a song done for the album and wanted to send off my time in CANMT another way, but I got a song done after all! I lovingly put together this booklet in PowerPoint.
Man, Cool and New Music Team. Where do I even begin with how much the team means to me? Even though there's no denying that most of our albums are of… mixed quality, they're extremely sentimental to me, and I hope they're at least a little sentimental to whoever might be reading this. I've made so many fun memories in CANMT making music, critiquing others' music, complaining about things people were doing that I didn't like, and I'm far from the only person in the team who learned a lot about making music through their times in the team.
No matter how much I try to deny it, I love Homestuck. A lot. Sure, the comic has a horribly annoying fanbase, but I guarantee you I wouldn't be where I am now without Homestuck. Between my various contributions to SiIvaGunner and learning a lot about making chiptune covers (which I think I'm pretty damn good at by now), I owe a lot to this team and by extension, Homestuck and I can't fully hate the fact that I do.
I'm really sorry for getting sappy. It's just that when you realize that CANMT is getting a proper sendoff after five long years (the last two of which, um, weren't exactly active), you might possibly get just a little bit emotional?
Oh yeah, shoutouts to interrobang and koba (previously known as Sir Felix or Jaspy) for making this album happen and giving CANMT the sendoff it deserves, rather than letting it quietly rot away. You two are champs. Really, everyone who played a big part in CANMT and stuck around this long is a champ.
Scarodactyl: (Cover Artist)
With this album we've come to a long-awaited ending--not one given to us, but one we've had to make for ourselves. All that's left is to shed the trappings of the past, open the door and step through.
cookiefonster: (Not an Artist)
You'd better get used to seeing this excellent art in about half of this commentary booklet. As much as I wish we could have had unique art for every track, this isn't a possibility since most of the prolific artists on this team have either left the server or become inactive. Not that I can blame them, necessarily. As a wise man named wheals once said:
I'm joking, of course (or am I?). CANMT had a lot of talented artists, and I wish them well in whatever artistic endeavors they pursue next. But they're still basically worthless IMO.
Also, I do not want to switch to dark mode and cozy mode and then switch back to light and compact just for the sake of a screenshot. I pulled this screenshot from search results so that the date is visible. If you rip on people for using light mode Discord, then please find something more important to worry about. You guys. Seriously. You're not being funny.