Jailbreak Vol. 1
- Main album (~42:46):
- (0:13) Fanfare by Robert J! Lake
- (1:39) Jailstuck (Intro) by Robert J! Lake
- (1:12) Title Screen by Robert J! Lake
- (1:20) Logorg by Luke Benjamins
- (2:48) Elf Shanty by Mark J. Hadley
- (1:48) Phantom Echoes by Andrew Huo
- (2:41) Assail by Erik Scheele
- (2:06) Confrontation by Andrew Huo
- (1:02) Rising Water (Oh, Shit!) by Paige Turner
- (1:27) Moment of Pause by Robert J! Lake
- (1:08) Bars by Robert J! Lake and Luke Benjamins
- (2:44) Jackknive by Erik Scheele
- (2:05) Intestinal Fortification by Paige Turner
- (2:57) Console Thunder by Robert J! Lake
- (3:46) Be the Other Guy by James Dever and Perry Sullivan
- (3:32) Softbit by Robert J! Lake
- (1:28) Drillgorg by Luke Benjamins
- (2:22) Retrobution by Nick Smalley
- (0:31) Game Over by Robert J! Lake
- (3:27) Is This the End? by Robert J! Lake
- (2:30) This is the End by Robert J! Lake
- Bonus tracks (~56:22):
- (0:03) nsfasoft presents by Nick Smalley
- (0:57) A Common Occurrance (Every Night, To Be Exact) by Robert J! Lake
- (2:15) Useful or Otherwise by Robert J! Lake
- (0:48) Dr. Squiddle by Andrew Huo
- (2:08) Distanced by Robert J! Lake
- (1:42) Mechanic Panic by Michael Guy Bowman
- (0:42) i told you about ladders by Luke Benjamins
- (1:17) b a w s by Nick Smalley
- (3:24) Softbit (Original GFD Please Shut the Fuckass Mix By Request Demo Version) by Robert J! Lake
- (43:06) Audio Commentary Featuring Robert J! Lake, Nick Smalley, Luke "GFD" Benjamins, and Erik "Jit" Scheele by Robert J! Lake, Nick Smalley, Luke Benjamins, and Erik Scheele
Added to wiki 10/10/2020.
View or download 2 files:
- NES Sound Format Files
- Bandcamp Banner
- banner.png (73.4 kB)
Robert J! Lake:
You wake up locked in this album, completely alone.
It's legitimately terrible. You need a shower.
You wonder how your mother is. "You need more food," she used to say. "You look like a chihuahua."
And then she would watch Kenneth Branagh's Henry V on the highest volume setting on every TV in the house.
In hindsight, you're actually kind of glad she went deaf.
> Purchase entire album and see what happens.
The album can't exist!
You ass, Jailbreak never had a soundtrack! You're messing with the balance of reality itself, here.