Cover art by Xamag (, , ).
Released 13 April 2020.
- (2:22) exclusion zone by horizon
- (4:40) Now I'm a Villain by David Ellis
- (3:29) Cosmic Carousel by polysaw
- (5:21) Surprise, We're Back by Sean Gorter
- (5:06) SPLIT REALITY by Xauric
- (4:37) Assembly by Erik Scheele
- (3:40) Not Canon in F major, Op. 69 by Alex Votl
- (3:33) The Leaving by Marcus Carline
- (7:16) Light Burns Out (Gestalt) by Waif
- (3:58) Hometeam Adv8ntage by Twirlin' Curtis
- (4:13) After the Sun by Circlejourney
- (4:13) Narrative Command by Sean William Calhoun
- (2:46) eleventh hour by Monobrow
- (3:30) Adios, Lost Boys by Clark Powell
- (3:15) Moving Onwards by Mathias Ramalho
- (2:29) Make a Pretty Picture by Tristan Scroggins
- (4:13) Four Kids (and a Game They Played Together) by Robert J! Lake
- (3:11) crystal hung in firmament's descent by Emelia K.
track art for Beyond Canon is from the Beyond Canon Track Art Anthology! artist commentary and (gasp!) art WIPs come from the booklet linked there. much thanks to project organizer Ucklin for keeping me updated with the anthology and offering to share the art with the music wiki. here's their commentary below! :)
(PS: some tracks had their own original track art, mainly created by their musicians, shared on soundcloud or youtube. while all the main art images have been swapped with what's in the anthology project, i've kept those in the commentary notes for these tracks!)
a track art anthology
(florrie: see each track page for individual credits!~)
This list contains quite a few new arrivals to the team as well as some long-time contributors returning. Thank you all for putting the thought and time in to make art that truly befits the new album!
Making-of booklet produced by Ucklin (Ucklin#4229). Project management by Ucklin with help from additional Unofficial MSPA Fans managers.
Feedback for revisions was given by all the artists in the UMSPAF discord, but I want to recognize Tipsy for being consistently present and offering constructive suggestions for nearly every piece!
Though Makin stepped down after the planning stages of the project, I also want to thank him for the concept and his work sorting initial artist applications to make sure that everyone was assigned to a track that they wanted.
Some final thoughts: This project went unbelieveably smoothly, completed in just one month. The majority of artists were invited on May 1st, and art was completed by the 31st. I'm glad we get a chance to appreciate the artists on our team: So many of these people could be spending their time making money with their art, and they're helping us enrich and expand on the Homestuck soundtrack instead! Thank you to everyone who worked on art and everyone who checks out the project!