BL1ND JUST1C3 : 1NV3ST1G4T1ON !!
Tracks that BL1ND JUST1C3 : 1NV3ST1G4T1ON !! references:
- The Lemonsnout Turnabout by Toby Fox
- Phoenix Wright - Objection! 2001 by Ace Attorney and Masakazu Sugimori
- Sburban Jungle by Michael Guy Bowman
Tracks that reference BL1ND JUST1C3 : 1NV3ST1G4T1ON !!:
- From Fandom:
- Too L8 by Lark Mordancy
- Fighting Spirit by Kevin Grant
- Dance-Stab-Dance by Catboss
- Divine Justice: Overload by Cerulean
- Quantum Breakdown by ostrichlittledungeon
- Detective Cherry Inspector by cookiefonster
- waste of a track slot by sylvarn
- Deaf Injustice: Ignoration!! (original version) by cookiefonster
- T3R3X1 STR1K3S B4CK by CreatorOfJanespeak
- 🎼 Fraymotif ! by Tee-vee
- Blood Rite by Scorpyus
- A Real Scourge All The Same by Swagazaki
- Lost Memories by ascendantDreamweaver
Flashes & games that feature BL1ND JUST1C3 : 1NV3ST1G4T1ON !!:
Print or download sheet music files:
- Sheet music by EuniverseCat
- Sheet music by Sky Island
- Sheet music by Unknown
Download MIDI/project files:
- MIDI by IronInvoker47
- MIDI by Sky Island
Inspired by Lexxy's awesome Art Team Tip Jar wallpaper and the scene in which Terezi conducts a rather silly investigation RP into Tavros' murder. It's a delightful bit of dark humour sandwiched between lots of murder and grimdark.
It's a combination of her theme (Elements of 'The Lemonsnout Turnabout') blended into a track inspired by various pieces from the Pheonix Wright / Gyakuten Saiban games and a bit of those modern, dancey crime drama series' theme tunes (NCIS springs to mind). Sburban Countdown also makes an appearance because it's awesome and fits really well.
I've also tried to sync in bits of the story as it happens, so you'll hear a bit of Gamzee honking in the distanec, andthe whole thing builds up to that special climax.
HOP3 YOU L1K3 1T, 1T W4S 4 PL34SUR3 TO M4K3!
People kept asking me for a Phoenix Wright remix of Lemonsnout Turnabout, so Malcolm creating this was essentially a miracle, especially considering he hadn't been around since Squiddidle!.
Thank you Malcolm. That kiss at the end? That's me kissing you.
(original track art)