lame and old webcomic voluem 10 (MEGA MILX)
Read artist commentary.
Tracks that lame and old webcomic voluem 10 (MEGA MILX) samples:
- Creata by Seth Peelle
- Train by Buzinkai
- Of Gods and Witches by Tensei
- Beatup by Clark Powell and Astro Kid
- You Killed My Father (Prepare To Die) by Team Dogfight
- Sound Judgement by Malcolm Brown
- Aggrievocation by Mark J. Hadley
- Stride by Kalibration
- Skaian Overdrive by Thomas Ferkol
- Freefall by Robert J! Lake
- Moonsweater by David Ellis
- Castle by Buzinkai
- Skaian Happy Flight by Seth Peelle
- Voidlight by Thomas Ferkol
- Beatdown DX by Curt Blakeslee
- Solar Voyage by Marcy Nabors
- Feel (Alive) by Luke Benjamins and Robert J! Lake
- Breeze by Erik Scheele
- Starfall by Solatrus
- Ascend by Tensei
- Lilith in Starlight by Malcolm Brown
- Thanks for Playing by Max Wright
- Renewed Return by Marcy Nabors
- THIS Pumpkin by Alex Rosetti
- Conclude by Seth Peelle
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA by o
I- ok. I can explain, okay?
This is an oblique reference to the album Medium. When it was initially released, there was a lot of speculation, particularly on the MSPA Forums, around the idea of combining or layering the different tracks on the album to find cool mashups, particularly the matching song pairs for each Land. It was even implied that this was a specific musical choice by Clark Powell, to make 'hidden' music (she immediately denied this, but it had no effect). Ultimately it culminated in the creation of 'Medium - Mega Mix', which was for all intents and purposes all eight tracks in the album sandwiched on top of one another into an ungodly sound wall, which was nevertheless positively received by fans. This worthless shitpost of a song is based on that phenomenon, as well as being a sort of 'tribute' to Homestuck Vol. 10 which had after all been the insipration to establish CaNMT in the first place.
Also in a way, getting the obvious unfunny ear torture shitposts out of the way early on meant subsequent CaNMT musicians would be forced to innovate. So, in a sense, you're welcome?