- Marcy Nabors (composition, bass clarinet) (, , )
- Catboss (flute) (, )
- Kelly Sadwin (violin & viola)
- Jamie Paige Stanley (percussion) (, )
- Kyle G. Jamolin (lyrics & choir direction)
- Ciaran Cain (choir)
- Zeynep Dilli (choir)
- Kat Jamolin (choir)
- Kyle G. Jamolin (choir)
- Michael Ohr (choir)
- Cobin Pangilinan (choir)
- Robin S (choir)
- Chris Roper (choir)
- Stephen "Jeebes" Wiley (choir)
Tracks that Renewed Return references:
- Warhammer of Zillyhoo by Michael Guy Bowman
- Calamity by Michael Guy Bowman
- Walk-Stab-Walk (R&E) by Erik Scheele
- Doctor by Buzinkai
- Dirgeish by Nick Smalley and Andrew Huo
- Crystalanthemums by Alex Rosetti
- Skies of Skaia by Mark Hadley
- Frost by Solatrus
- Beatdown (Strider Style) by Curt Blakeslee
- Penumbra Phantasm by Toby Fox
- Courser by Seth Peelle and Alex Rosetti
- Sburban Jungle by Michael Guy Bowman
Surge ex doloribus, cum spe in corde!
Respira ut proelium vincatur!
Surge ex ira, da pacem mundo novo!
Respira ut tenaetis finem felicem!
(Rise out of sorrow, with hope in your heart!
Resurrect them with the battle to be won!
Rise out of wrath, bring peace to a new world!
Resurrect them that you may grasp a happy ending!
Four years! And what a wild four years it has been.
I started this one back in 2012 alongside Solar Voyage, with lofty ambitions of live choir, strings, and woodwinds, a number of movements in different time signatures and tempos, and enough heart and soul to rival Homestuck itself. All this time later, I've emerged from my musical cocoon with a striking success of a piece, its deilcate wings glistening in the moonlight as it rears its feathery antennae, taking in the world with newfound---
I extend my endless thanks to the folks who were kind enough to lend their voices, instruments, and time to what has turned out to be the longest song in the entire Homestuck discography.
And to the listeners, I sincerely hope you enjoy it!