'Til Death, We Grieve
Read artist commentary.
Also released as:
Tracks that 'Til Death, We Grieve references:
- Flare by Clark Powell
- Frost by Solatrus
- Ruins by Erik Scheele
- Chorale for Jaspers by Michael Guy Bowman
- Endless Climb by Buzinkai
- Upward Movement (Dave Owns) by Kalibration
- The Thirteenth Hour by Toby Fox
- Battle Against an Unfathomable Enemy by Kalibration
- Stress by Toby Fox
- Break Shot by Kalibration
- An Unbreakable Union by Kalibration
- psych0ruins by Toby Fox
- Three in the Morning by Clark Powell
- Walk-Stab-Walk (R&E) by Erik Scheele
- Starfall by Solatrus
- Even in Death by Clark Powell
- Darling Kanaya by Toby Fox
- Lotus by Seth Peelle
- Tomboyish Girl in Love by Touhou Project and ZUN
- Aggrieve by Mark J. Hadley
Woah hey I didn't submit that! :o Anyway this is more than three years old now, so now I see a lot of things I could have done better or entirely differently but overall I'm still very happy with this section, there are lots of ideas I'm glad I came up with. Check out the full album/medley on Youtube or Bandcamp if you enjoyed this!
Makin: (album management)
Unfortunately this album was already 6 hours long, so I nominated only this small part of it. Do check out the full medley!
Snowman’s heart pierced by Slick’s cueball bullet, inflated to the gargantuan proportions the event’s consequences demand. An apocalyptic wave tears across Scratch’s green moon. As this medley quotes a few of her motifs, Rose has been summoned across time and space to watch. Which is awfully unfortunate for her.